- (954) 616-7195
- email us
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
The Breakers Palm Beach Undergoes a Festive Transformation for the Holiday Season
Palm Beach, FL - November 24, 2020 - As the holiday season arrives, The Breakers Palm Beach will once again enchant guests with its visually captivating décor, a decades-long tradition at Florida’s iconic luxury resort. After extensive planning and preparation, its team spends six days decking out the halls, from its majestic entry to its loggias and courtyards. Starting Thanksgiving Day, the palm lights on the main drive are illuminated and decorating continues the next day for almost a week.
It is more meaningful than ever to safely celebrate with loved ones, and The Breakers’ comprehensive Health & Safety Precautions make it possible to gather together in a spectacular setting. The resort’s enhanced preventative measures are in place throughout the 140-acre property, including reduced capacities in restaurants and other venues, social distancing and facial covering guidelines, to ensure the wellbeing of employees, guests and members. Visitors relish the sense of ease, comfort and reassurance that extends from the point of reservations to the countless on- resort experiences, breathtaking and spacious surrounding, and bounty of outdoor amenities all on site.
Holiday décor highlights:
- The hotel’s 1,040 ft. main drive will be lined with thousands of soft white lights that wrap its 100 majestic royal palms and Canary Island date trees
- 170,000 twinkle lights, 8,000 ornaments, 12,000 feet of ribbon and 126 bows create an atmosphere of cheer and wonder
- Two 18 ft. evergreen trees and a sculptural menorah illuminate the hotel lobby
- Flagler Steakhouse showcases a stunning 14-foot tree in its lobby
- The Italian Restaurant features a whimsical 7.5-foot nutcracker-inspired tree
- Holiday-themed events and activities to entertain guests and families
Name: Bonnie Reuben
Email: Email Us