- email us
- Jupiter, Florida, United States
Run 4 The Sea in Juno Beach
JUPITER, FL – May 16, 2018 – Run for ocean conservation with Loggerhead Marinelife Center at its seventh annual Run 4 The Sea on Saturday, June 16 along scenic A1A in Juno Beach, Florida.
The benefit race includes a four-mile run for adults at 7 a.m. and a one-mile kids’ fun run at 8:15 a.m. The event will also include a Virtual Run, so participants of all ages can run anywhere in the world at any time while still supporting LMC’s important mission of sea turtle and ocean conservation.
After the race, guests can enjoy premium breakfast service, unique vendors, interactive kids’ activities, music and the awards announcement behind the LMC campus in Loggerhead Park. Awards are presented to the top overall male and female, top master male and female and top three male and female in 13 age groups.
Winners from each category will receive a sea turtle themed award. All race participants receive finisher medals. Participants are invited to share fun race photos on Facebook or Instagram with #Run4TheSea.
· Pre-registration is $40/runner; $45 after June 2. All participants (including Virtual Run) receive a sport style t-shirt and custom finisher medal.
· Kids’ fun run is $10/child (Includes a child’s t-shirt and medal. Parents can run with their child at no additional fee.)
· Packet pick-up will be hosted by race sponsor, Down at the Gardens, at Keola Health & Well-Being Footwear Friday, June 15 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Participants who cannot make it to packet pick-up on the 15th will receive registration materials at LMC on race morning and can check in beginning at 6:15 a.m.
· Anticipating over 600 participants, LMC will offer free parking in Loggerhead Park with overflow parking and trolley service at Juno BeachPier Park, just north of the Center.
· LMC will provide complimentary Boxed Water to participants to keep the event plastic-free.
All proceeds benefit LMC’s mission of sea turtle and ocean conservation. Visit marinelife.org/run for more information or to register. Interested in volunteering? Visit LMC’s website.
Sponsors include: Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium; Bright Ideas Marketing; Anchor Commercial Bank; Lakeshirts & Blue 84; Downtown at the Gardens; Michelle Tucker, Florida Living Realty; Coastal Obsession; Subculture Coffee; Boxed Water; Burrito Brothers; and The Petting Zoo.
About Loggerhead Marinelife Center:
Loggerhead Marinelife Center is a nonprofit sea turtle hospital that promotes conservation of ocean ecosystems with a focus on threatened and endangered sea turtles. The Center features an on-site campus hospital, research laboratory, educational exhibits and aquariums, and also operates the Juno Beach Pier, which hosts world-class angling and sightseeing. Situated on one of the world’s most important sea turtle nesting beaches, Loggerhead Marinelife Center is open daily and hosts over 350,000 guests free-of-charge each year. In late 2017, the Center launched their Waves of Progress capital expansion campaign, designed to accelerate and amplify LMC’s conservation and education impact. When complete, the facility will offer one of the world’s most advanced and unique experiences for guests and scientific partners.
Name: Hannah Deadman
Email: Email Us
Phone No: (561) 627-8280