- email us
- Jupiter, Florida, United States
Are You Ready for Some Football? Pre-Order the Big Game Pack from Tommy Bahama Restaurant
Jupiter, FL – January 26, 2021 – This February, Tommy Bahama is celebrating football’s big day and Valentine’s Day with special meals packs to go and signature cocktails!
Super Sunday: Looking forward to enjoying the big game and not worrying about the food? Tommy Bahamamakes that easy to do with a special take-out Big Game Pack available at all Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Barand Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar locations. The Big Game Pack is available through online ordering for pick-up or delivery and includes everything you need for a spirited and tasty Super Sunday!
The Big Game Pack includes:
- Duo of Dips - Fire Roasted Salsa, Guacamole, House-Made Chips
- Hurricane Tots - Hurikake, Soy Glaze, Sriracha Aïoli
- All-American Cheesburger/Kahula Pork Sliders - Hawaiian Rolls, Garlic Aïoli, House-Made Dill Pickles, LTO
- Mango Habanero Chicken Lollipops - Herb Buttermilk Dressing, Cucumber Batons
- Cajun Panko Crusted Mac-N-Cheese
- Island Slaw
- Key Lime Tarts - Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust, Lime Zest
Big Game Pack - $99, serves 4 to 6. Orders must be placed by February 4th. Pick-up on Saturday, February 6th 11am-3pm or Sunday, February 7th 11am to two hours prior to start of game, local time.
Celebrate the Love! Valentine’s Day is a whole weekend this year...and Tommy Bahama is offering up a few different ways to celebrate your love all weekend long! Kick off the romance with a Valentine’s Weekend Pre-Fix Menu that will be available at all Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar locations.
Valentine’s Weekend Pre-Fix Menu
Starters: Choice of (1)
- Island Shrimp & Crab Cocktail - Spicy Tomato Broth, Avocado, Tajin, House-Made Chips
- Roasted Beet Salad - Local Baby Greens, Candied Walnuts, Mandarin Oranges, Local Honey, Goat Cheese, Citrus Mango Vinaigrette
- World Famous Coconut Shrimp - Papaya-Mango Chutney
- Ribeye “Filet” for Two - Sherry Demi-Glace, Garlic Butter
- Twice Baked Potato | Aged White Cheddar, Pecan Smoked Bacon, Chives Grilled
- Grilled Asparagus
- Marinated King Trumpet Mushrooms
- Triple Chocolate Cake - Four Layers, Chocolate Ganache, Mocha Mousse
Valentine’s Weekend Pre-Fix Dinner - $125 serves 2. Available at Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar Thursday, February 11 – Sunday, February 14th
Valentine’s Blush Cocktail - Looking for a romantic cocktail to compliment your meal? Tommy Bahama’s handcrafted Valentine’s Blush Cocktail combines Hendricks Gin, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice and St. Germain in a cool pink cocktail that’s a fresh alternative to champagne.
Valentine’s Blush Recipe
- 1 oz. Hendricks Gin
- 2 oz. Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- .5 oz. St. Germain
- .5 oz. Tarragon Simple Syrup (*see recipe below)
- 1 oz. Soda
Instructions: In a mixing glass, add all ingredients, then ice and shake to mix. Strain into Tall Collins glass over fresh ice.
Tarragon Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 sprigs Fresh Tarragon
Instructions: Mix sugar and water together, bring to a boil, stir and take off heat. Add tarragon and let cool for at least 30 minutes. Remove tarragon before portioning.
For more information, visit Tommybahama.com.